Wednesday, March 21, 2007
1. What kind of fibers do you prefer?
A. Silk if my budget allows (which is almost never), alpaca, wool. I would like to try some nice cottons, soy & bamboo yarns though.
2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)?
A. Worsted but that's prob just because I haven't started on socks yet.
3. Do you spin?
A. not yet.
4. Do you crochet?
A. not a bit, can't seem to get the hang of it. easier my butt.
5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't?
A. ooooooh, that's a dangerous question. please look at my wish list for a partial list.
6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum?
A. I just joined the sexy knitters club (hoping they pick the Sahara from Stitch Diva Studios)
7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link)
A. I think so. . . I usually just keep track of it on my computer though.
8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from?
A. I keep browsing and seeing tons of stuff I want on there but my budget won't let me look too long at any one place.
9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)?
A. I do photography and jewelry as well.
10. What is your favorite sort of scent?
A. I love the smell of grapefruit and also, blush, CKone. I don't wear it but I've loved it ever since it came out. My sister got me some CKone massage oil a few years back and it is seriously amazing! Too bad they stopped making that. . .
11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best?
A. Chocolate - dark, dark chocolate. And jordan almonds now too.
12. What kind of music do you like?
A. um, lots of it? I'm pretty eclectic but don't like new country or rap.
13. What do you like to knit? And for whom?
A. With the intentions of family but then I usually take forever to finish and end up keeping it.
14. What sort of things do you like to collect?
A. information. I have tons of books, magazines, records in my office and do the same with computer files too. My poor hard drive. . .
15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer?
A. Oh yeah! I've got a serious jones for the new Knit Picks Options needles. I've used the interchangable Denise set forever but think I'd really like these better as they're a bit slippery and very pointy (plus extra pretty)